Do you live your life to its fullest or have you been taken hostage by your fears and anxiety?
Does any of the following situations sounds familiar?
- Your heart is pounding so hard as if it is going to explode
- Shortness of breath…that feels like the oxygen doesn’t go all the way through
- Negative racing thoughts that you cannot quiet down
- Brain fog
- Pain chest
- Different sounds and noises that didn’t use to bother you before now make you want to scream
- Headaches, fatigue
- Feeling like you always working on something but your “to-do” list will never get done…
- Feeling like everyone wants a piece of you…
Living in the modern world, we are dealing with endless tasks, chores and never-ending amount of “to-do” lists that we are creating. Home, family, work, finance and social life – all mixed together to a huge pile bringing up the feeling that we can never finish our tasks and no matter what we do is never enough.
The mission: TAKE BACK CONTROL and FEEL CONFIDENT
Anxiety impacts our lives in many ways – mentally, physically and emotionally, hence it can also affect the quality of life of your dear ones.
The goal of treating stress and anxiety – same as treating fear and phobias – is to gain back control and increase your natural self-confidence. Meaning: not allowing uncontrollable thoughts to take over your behaviour.
Treating stress and anxiety, as well as fear and phobias, can usually take 3-6 sessions of getting to the root cause, gaining back control, boosting natural self-confidence and reducing the symptoms to a manageable level.
This program is personalized and tailored to each individual and will look at number of aspects such as your specific fear and/or anxiety areas, your goals, your triggers, clearing the negative behaviour and inscribing new positive habits.
When working together we team up creating the most supportive environment for you to succeed and gain back control of your life, moving from fear and negativity to a loving positive place.
During our work together you will be given tools and learn different techniques to assist you focus on the positive, reduce the symptoms to a manageable level and tack back control.
The stress, anxiety, fears and phobias conditions I work with:
- Generalised anxiety
- Panic attacks
- Stopping negative racing thoughts and allowing positive thoughts to dominate
- Increasing self-confidence
- Fear of animals: spiders, mice, snakes, dogs, etc
- Fear of heights, flights, driving, etc
- Fear of public speaking, speaking to authority figures
- Fear of failure
- Fear of needles
- Fear of Dentistry visits
- Social anxiety
- Academic performances anxiety
- Athletic performances anxiety
**If you think you are suffering from panic attack or generalised anxiety please consult with your doctor first, if you haven’t done it yet. The symptoms ca be similar to other medical conditions, hence I’ll require your panic to be diagnosed by a medical professional before we can start working together.
* NOTE: RESULTS MAY VARY. HYPNOSIS RESULTS WILL VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON. NO INDIVIDUAL RESULT SHOULD BE SEEN AS TYPICAL
Schedule FREE Strategic Consultation